Sunday 1 September 2013

Expats helping Kids Ecuador

To day

Today is the birthday of my best friend that I have lived with for 23 years.
I just mention this because it make me happy to know that there is someone out there that can stand to live with me for that long.
We have our ups and downs but at the end of the day we make up.
Love you Evelyn.





Expats helping Kids Ecuador


over the past month or two there has been a flurry of activity by many people to bring together the fund raiser that will help bring pleasure to the people that are involved in it and hope for the children that are helped by it.
I would like to thank all that have helped and attended this event, below is a video and a slide that I hope you will enjoy 





here is a link to a slide show of many of the people that attended the fund raising event, enjoy.


http://vimeo.com/73390126







No comments:

Post a Comment